Назад к форуму: Греция

Looking for a job -summer 2012

Опубликовано в форум в Греция

hello everyone,
i can't wait to come to that beautiful and enchanting place!! for some months..i 'm looking for a job for next summer, from July till September in Kefalonia or Athens.
Is ok also as baby-sitter (have a long experience), as travel guide, waitress, hostess, hotel reception, on the beach.
If u have something to suggest me, please let me know and i ll send you all my info. Efharisto poli.
Claudia

Зайти в профиль Пользователь удалён

• опубликовал  в форум в Греция 

Guys..
    if anyone of you will know something about any job...from september on....(in order to work in Greece after summe)...can you let me know about that?...thank you very much....

hey guys i will start to work in a malty national stock marquet company and they have jobs for fr and it lang when you will be in Athens lets meet to fix you the job i have also a room for rent
    louis

• Зайти в профиль Lisa Lisa

опубликовал  в форум в Греция 

Hi!
    I am French and I will be in Greece for modern greek summer courses (I don't yet where maybe Crete or Athens).

Did you find a job? Did you try holidays clubs?

I love this country (I lived in Athens few months). And you, how did you discover it?

I would be happy to meet for a drink if we are at the same place this summer.

Good luck!!

hi,,
    ar u interest to work in greek restarant in Crete ?
    bye 4nw

hi,
    thanks for you reply...but i m not interested very much in that kind of work.

Claudia

Ответить сообщением