Zurück zum Saudi-Arabien Forum

How get some proof to demostrate to be stuck in Ksa

Veröffentlicht in Saudi-Arabien Forum

how can I give some proof to prove in my country that I could not leave Saudi Arabia until I had the iqama and regular residence permit

  • Gehen Sie zu IQAMA EXPIRY DATEs Profil

    Aufgegeben von  in Saudi-Arabien Forum  

    Provide the Job Details to You are Embassy. If You are Job title is Best or Higher Level then maybe You will get these two things otherwise Put the Case in Court for it. the court will Issue the Documents for it.

Eine Antwort einstellen